Hola Everyone! You know, I’m getting so used to blogging regularly that I feel totally out of whack when I miss a weekday post. I really am loving blogging and getting to chat with new people and explore new blogs. And, it’s nice to know there are a few people (maybe?) that enjoy reading my blog. I really am completely honest when I write and make sure you’re getting to know the real me, not just some internet blogosphere-version of me. I’m generally a very happy person, but I do have tough moments. I definitely do not claim to be a workout goddess, but I do like to try new things and be healthy. I love to bake and sometimes the things I bake get the better of me, but it’s still worth baking them. I’m a crazy cat lady. I love sleep. And pjs.
I also love the blog, Avocado and Basil, and need to thank her for nominating me for my very first blog award- the One Lovely Blog Award. Yay! Her blog is awesome because A) she’s from London (cheers!) and B) she wrote this great post.
Here is how the award works:
- Link back to the blogger who nominated you – done
- Paste the award image on your blog, anywhere. – done
- Tell us 7 facts about yourself.
- “Lovely” is actually one of my favorite words and I’ve wanted it tattooed on me for a really long time
- I have two tattoos- a vine of hibiscus flowers on my ribs and some stars on my ankle
- I love chocolate and peanut butter, especially together
- The Wedding Singer is my favorite movie
- I despise peas- gross, gross, gross!
- The New England Patriots are my favorite football team
- I graduated from the University of Massachusetts Boston
- Nominate 15 other blogs you like for this award ** Ok, this is the only section I have a problem with because I don’t read that many blogs! I will nominate the ones I love though! Sorry for
breakingbending the rules***
- Inside and Out – vegan recipes never looked so good
- Pappa Don’t Preach- she likes Motley Crue! (me too!)
- Fitness & Feta – local girl who is super fit
- Wadswords- she writes really creative posts
- Love,Laugh,Laurie- we both love our 4-legged babies
- Post a comment on each of your nominees’ blogs telling them about the nomination. I’m going to do this now Thank you again Avocado and Basil!
Booze Cruise Update
I’m not only feeling the love from my blog award, but I’m also feeling the love from my favorite band, The Slackers. I finally got my picture with the trombonist!!!
It’s a little blurry, but I’ll take it!
Hope you all have a lovely day! I have a new recipe to share later this week…